When you buy your eBook on this site it will be available for download directly from the site as soon as your payment is processed. The format of your download is ePub. This is the standard used by every other major supplier (Google, Waterstones, Apple, Nook) except Amazon.
Reading your Book
You need a software or app that views ePub – note there are many many free and good options for each device, we have provided a few of the standard choices below, many of which are already installed by default.
- Windows 8 – Lots of options, a good one is Book Bazaar – you can import your eBook by opening it directly in the app
- Windows 7 – Again, take your pick if you have nothing installed already – this post gives some good options http://www.spixweb.com/2013/08/free-epub-reader-for-windows.html
- Apple OSX – http://www.apple.com/uk/ibooks/ – this comes preinstalled on most Apple Macs or you can download it for free on the Apple App store (there are plenty of other options too) – adding your new eBook is easy just double click the file and it will open in iBooks and be added to your library
- iOS (iPhone/Tablet): iBooks comes preinstalled – transfer the book to your library whilst syncing with iTunes or open directly on your device and it will be added automatically
- Android Phone: Google Books comes preinstalled – transfer the book to your library whilst syncing with iTunes or open directly on your device and it will be added automatically
- Windows Mobile: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-gb/app/freda/fcd5a822-22a7-48e9-8726-eec07c5056fb – again you can open the eBook file directly from your device or transfer it when syncing